Scroll down for information on how to use this manual
This operation manual covers the administration functions of Pallet Tracker.
Pallet Tracker is a warehouse inventory management system that is compatible with SAP® Business Suite and other inventory management software.
Pallet Tracker's purpose is to provide warehousing specific features that complement a company's current inventory system.
For comparison with Pallet Tracker, the manual's colour theme may be set by clicking on your choice at the top right of each page.
Some pages contain a Pallet Tracker simulator and Standard Operating Procedure lists. Click on items in the SOP and the corresponding area will be highlighted in the simulator.
The Pallet Tracker simulator allows you to interact with it in order to demonstrate certain functions. Try typing into the input boxes and clicking on hyperlinks.
- Select a page from the top menu or select a topic from the contents menu (in the Manual Contents tab on this page).
- Each page has been split up into different sections which can be accessed by selecting a section tab.
- The Pallet Tracker simulator (on the Control and View pages) can be interacted with. Try clicking on location or part hyperlinks and typing into text fields.
- The Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) lists allow you to hover over items with the mouse and the corresponding area will be highlighted in the Pallet Tracker simulator.
- Scroll through the SOP lists for help performing common functions. A list of the SOPs can be found in the contents menu (in the Manual Contents tab on this page).
- You may change the colour theme of the manual by selecting a theme from the top right corner of each page.
- A useful indicator will inform you of any interactive components throughout the manual.